Deadline is Jan. 24
Have your photograph featured on the front of this year’s Okmulgee County Focus Magazine!
Are you an aspiring photographer with an eye for a great photo opportunity?
Do you enjoy capturing the beauty of Okmulgee County through the lens of your camera?
Would you like to have your photograph on the front of this year’s Okmulgee County Focus Magazine?
If you answered yes to these questions, we invite you to submit your Okmulgee County photograph to be entered in our Focus Magazine Cover Contest. All entrants must follow the rules of the contest.
All entries must be received at the Okmulgee Times office or be received by email on or before Wednesday, January 24.
Upon submitting a photo, the photographer affirms that it was taken in Okmulgee County WITHIN THE LAST YEAR AND WHERE IN THE COUNTY THE PHOTO WAS TAKEN.
• The contest is for amateur photographers only. A professional is someone who has a significant income from photography or videography. Professionals are NOT eligible, and their entries will be deemed ineligible.
• If an entry contains the image of a person(s) the person(s) should not be able to be identified or the entry will be deemed ineligible.
• Images should not contain any information identifying the photographer (name, watermarks, etc.). If an entry contains photographer information, it will be deemed ineligible.
• An entry deemed ineligible at the sole discretion of the judges will be disqualified.
• The photographer grants perpetual rights to Cookson Hills Publishers, Inc., Okmulgee Times and Henryetta Free-Lance newspapers to use entered images without compensation. A reasonable attempt will be made to credit the photographer. The photographer retains their copyright.
• Okmulgee Times and Henryetta Free-Lance are not responsible for entries not following the contest rules.
• Employees and their immediate family members are not eligible to enter.
• By submitting an entry, the photographer agrees to abide by all contest rules and waives claims of any kind against the organizers and judges of the contest.
• All submissions must include photographer name, address, phone number and email for verification and contact purposes.
• Judging will be at the sole discretion of the Okmulgee Times and Henryetta Free-Lance judges. All decisions will be final.
The Okmulgee Times office is located at 320 W. 6th Street Okmulgee, OK 74447. Email entries to denise@cookson. news or katina@cookson. news.