Okmulgee School board to meet Tuesday
The Okmulgee Schools Board of Education will hold a special meeting Tuesday at 5:30 p.m. at the Administration Building, 8th and Muskogee.
During the session, the board is scheduled to hear public input about the districts Facility Usage Policy #2008.
Persons wishing to address the board are asked to sign up prior to the start of the meeting. A total of 21 minutes will be allotted for Public Input, with speakers given no more than three minutes each. Speakers will be determined by the order in which they sign up.
Following the discussion, the board will consider action about changes to the policy.
Other agenda items for discussion, consideration and possible action are:
• Participation in the 77th Annual NEO A&M High School Basketball Tournament to be held January 18-20, 2024
• Annual Statement of New Open Transfers for School Year 2022-2023
• Resignations and Retirements • Employment of FY24 Administration
• Employment of FY24 Certified Teachers
• Employment of FY24 Probationary Teachers
• Employment of FY24 Temporary Teachers
• Employment of FY24 Emergency Certified Teachers
• Employment of FY24 Adjunct Staff
• Employment of FY24 Alternative Certified Teachers
• Employment of FY24 Retired Certified Teachers • Employment of FY24 Caseload Managers
• Employment of FY24 Support Staff. 1. Exhibit K
• Employment of Athletic Personnel for Summer Events
• Employment of Summer School Personnel for FY23